[squid-users] Interscan Webmanager with squid -> squidguard does not work anymo re

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:54:36 +0200

Hi,
Does anyone have some experience with squidguard and Trend Interscan? We
installed the Trend Interscan Webmanager to protect against virusses. We use
it like this :
Browser (8080) -> Trend ->(3333) Squid -> (80) The Internet
It works pretty well and intercepts virusses. However our Squidguard
redirector does not work / block anything anymore since then?

Did anybody have a simular problem, how did you solve it?

BR/Koen