Re: [squid-users] squid keeps restarting with basic auth enabled

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 11:11:59 +0200

Well. I'd suggest you start by reading the msnt_auth documentation. It
is next to the source.

squid-2.4.STABLE2/auth_modules/MSNT/README.html
  or
squid-HEAD/src/auth/basic/helpers/MSNT/README.html

depending on the version used..

I have not yet used this auth helper since I never have needed to
integrate with a NT Domain network, but what I can tell is that there is
no use trying to call it from Squid until you can successfully test it
manually. This rule applies to all Basic auth helpers, not only
msnt_auth.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker