Re: [squid-users] Win32 Loganalyzer for access.log ?

From: Dan Hahn <dhahn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:38:12 -0400

http://www.cyfin.com/products/crp/

Cyfin Reporter Professional, the server runs on Win NT / 2k but you can run
remote consoles on Win 95 / 98 , the reports are much more detailed than any
of the linux based log analyzers I have come across, and it supports the
squid native log format. Not free however, they quoted me $800 for a 50 user
liscense (per year).

Dan H.