Re: [squid-users] compiling ip_wccp.c

From: Babe Meneses Beltran <bmeneses_beltran@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 00:28:34 +0000

Ok, now I have the option for compilation, I execute the compilation for
ip_wccp.c y now I have the objecto ip_wccp.o.

I execute the command depmod -a -e and I found the fllowing error:

depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
/lib/modules/2.2.16-22enterprise/ipv4/ip_wccp.o
depmod: inet_del_protocol_Rsmpdf5ff907
depmod: ip_rcv_Rsmpe25e3db0
depmod: inet_add_protocol_Rsmp47dff02f
depmod: __kfree_skb_Rsmp088bdac9