Re: [squid-users] No SWAPIN in store.log

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 11:54:21 +0200

Due to architectural changes Squid no longer logs SWAPIN. This
information is nowdays only available in access.log.

Note: memory and cache hits are logged differently in access.log. Memory
hits are logged as TCP_MEM_HIT while disk cache hits are logged as
TCP_HIT.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker