[squid-users] Problem with proxy cache

From: Darcy R. Ganga <dganga@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:32:31 -0400 (CLT)

Hi all,

I have one Linux box and Squid, the Linux Box working with 3 card
DMZ, Internet and Lan Private. This Linux use ipchains rules and running
DNS.

In other machine in my lan private , running other DNS configurate use
forwarders entry.

If try to connect to Website internal example webmail.aab.cl, all the
connection use proxy via squid this try connect, but this is impossible.

I need defined rule and the connection, any idea the what is the rules
correct?

--
Saludos / Best Regards