Re: [squid-users] Re: working with wccp

From: Darcy R. Ganga <dganga@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:36:20 -0400 (CLT)

This is very simple

sh ip wccp detail

--
Saludos / Best Regards
--
Darcy Roberto Ganga P.
mailto:dganga@securities.cl
System Administratora GDC
Latin America
Direct Phone: +562.651.1080 ext 102
Fax: +562.362.1595
ISI Emerging Markets - Internet Securities Inc.
A EuroMoney-Institutional Investor Company
This communication contains information which is confidential.
It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient(s) please note any distribution, copying or use
of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mail
or by telephone (as above) and then delete the e-mail and all attachments
and any copies thereof.