[squid-users] authentication timeout ?

From: <vwake_s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 12:54:05 +0500 (IST)

Hi,

I am using LDAP authentication for authenticating users to squid proxy 2.4. The setup works fine. But when a user enters a wrong password it takes a very long time for browser to pop up the authentication box again.

Is there any setting by which I can specify the timeout for an authentication timeout. ie if squid didnt get a reply from the ldap server within say 5 seconds then abort the auth request ?

Thanks in advance

Vivek

This mail sent through : http://mail.sify.com
Want to win a PC or Palm Tops or Digital Diaries or T-Shirts?
Click here http://promos.sify.com/niit/main.asp?mail