Re: [squid-users] to improve the execution of squid

From: Babe Meneses Beltran <bmeneses_beltran@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 18:53:55 +0000

Hi, in the cache memmory en the squid.conf I have 256 MB.

Ok, i Haver other consult, I see in my access_log the following entry, I not
understand this TCP_DENIED.

206.49.69.28 TCP_DENIED/403 1065 GET
http://www/scripts/..%252f../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?

Hits network not is permit in my configuration.

What is this problem?

thasks in Advanced.

Regards,