[squid-users] some question

From: fatemeh bishomar <fatemeh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 07:25:33 +0330

hi,
thanks for your previous answer to my question,But I have some more:

1) in relation between squid and redirector when squid send data to
redirector write it on a fd and redirector read it from stdin. my
question is that is that fd stdin's fd? or these two fd have a kind of
relation with each other?
2) I want to read and learn about authentication in squid? I only read
something about redirector and its relation with squid till now.please
guide me how to start my study and where is document and which part of
code is related with it?
3) the same thing about how store object(the client request, the reply)
in squid?
thanks a lot.