[squid-users] Pages refresh

From: Francisco André Barbosa Neto <fneto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:38:45 -0300

Hi, I'm new to the list, and I'm writing to you because I didn't find the answer to my problem in any FAQ, so I hope that you understand me and if possible help me!

Problem 1

I don't know why since 10/04/01 all the pure HTML sites that I visit are not atualized, mainly news sites that are showing news from 10/04/01.

Problem 2

I did an alteration in my network topology and after the modifications all my IP range is forced to pass into squid configured as transparent proxy, although the dial up users are navigating normally, my squid shows a lot of messages like this:

commBind: cannot bind socket fd 16 to 200.211.242.83:0:(49) can't assign requested address.

it happens all the time and it only happens with the dial up users that are in a diferent subnet 200.211.242.64/255.255.25.224. I have others subnets, but all others are ok!!

To help you, my actual configuration is!

Freebsd 4.3
Squid 2.4.2 running as transparent proxy

if my server specification are necessary, please tell me and I will send it to you!

Connect On Internet Provider
http://www.connecton.com.br
Fone: 55-11-4655-2232
Francisco André Barbosa Neto