Re: [squid-users] using wget by one client only

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 03:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

thank U sir !!
ishall do that
but if ihv a client (let us assume ) which doesnt allow me to add
refresh headers ..then cud this be possible somehow using squid acls
and no_cache directive??
rgds
khizcode
P.S Joe .. somewhere in a past post u had mentioned abt the max no
requests that cud be handled by a single 10000rpm SCSI disk on an avg
tuned box (was it 70req/sec) .. i just cant recollect it ..cud u please
write back ..