[squid-users] squid Problem up/down

From: Mueller, Thomas <Thomas.Mueller@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:52:02 +0200

Hi list,

hope anyone can hel me out here.
I'm running SuSe 6.4 with Squid 2.3 and smb auhtentication with an NT
Domain.
The authentication is working and all services are up.

It seems that there is a hardware problem because sometimes the connection
brakes
up and a few seconds later everything is working fine........

The network card is working fine wihtout any errors, routing is working
and I just attached a new ethernet cable...

There is also NO error in the messages file........

any hints ???
Did I forget something?

It seems to me that the inet deamon is not working probabaly maybe..
Thanks in Advance

Tom