[squid-users] pros&contras websense cacheflow<->squid

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:04:29 +0200

Hi,
Does anyone no the websense cacheflow package (also has a redhat
distribution)? I would like to know the pros and contras (not for myself) to
argument using squid in stead. I like some comments on authentication,
performance, differences, monitoring, administration.
Can someone of his experience with both packages, comment on it?
Thank you very much!

BR/Koen