Re: [squid-users] Cache dir goes to be full

From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

here's a temporary solution.. until you get the rotate to work, u can use thsi command...

echo 0 > /path/to/logfile

this will erase everything in the log file, and replace it with the digit 0 .. this shrinks your log file down.. u can also enter this in the crontab or cron.hourly, until you get the squid rotation feature to work..

good luck..

AKNIT

--- Michael Zhao <mzhao@everlastingsystems.com>
> wrote:
>Hi , all
>
>My cache dir is nearly up to full . Who can tell me how can I clean it
>like rotate the log files ( squid -k rotate ) ?
>
>Regards,
>Michael

Be different Get yourself a Globenetcafe.net email ID
Uganda's Newest internet cafe www.globenetcafe.net