Re: [squid-users] Re-routing via firewall

From: Syed Mohammad Talha <talha@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:16:35 +0300

This is called transparent proxying, I would suggest please take a good look
at the FAQ and
the user guide from squid's site. This issue can be resolved by using the
HTTPD_ACCELERATOR option
in the squid.conf change the options like

httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80

you should 0 instead of 80 if using squid-2.4

httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

This will resolve ur problem ;-)

Good Luck