Re: [squid-users] Is is possible.

From: Syed Mohammad Talha <talha@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:17:13 +0300

Thanks for the reply but I cant find of such thing which I asked, I have
already this authentication for the users, but what I am looking for is that
some users can access like hotmail and some cannot from the same passwd
file, so I want to know is there a way to give such rights. Two users get
authenticated from the same file but have different rights :-)