Re: [squid-users] cache dir keeps growing

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:08:02 +0200

Ok, you are using the "ufs" store. Then unlinkd should get called.

Hmm.. the replacement_policy line does not look correct to me. If you
are using the heap based GDSF policy then it should read

replacement_policy heap GDSF

Hmm.. one thing: Squid-2.3.STABLE3 is known to have a bug matching your
problem. Are you sure you are not running this version? (you previously
said you were using 2.3.STABLE4 I think.. but just to make sure)

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker
MARA Systems AB, Sweden