[squid-users] !!!subsys locked

From: nehal p patel <squid_nehal@dont-contact.us>
Date: 17 Oct 2001 09:18:01 -0000

Hello guys, I m using squid 2.3stable4. and operating system is 7.0 linux. everything is working ok but due to power failure my linux box restart without proper shutdown. But then my linux booting ok and everything ok but as soon as i restart squid service it show me No running copy. when i used "service squid status" it give me " squid dead but subsys locked. squid: ERROR: No running copy". does any one face same problem plz guid me what to do ? thanks in advance. Yours faithfully, Nehal.......