Re: [squid-users] Viewing also detailed reports???

From: Alberto Brealey G. <beto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:01:27 -0600

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 10:41:43AM +0200, Boniforti Flavio wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm using a report analyzer called "calamaris", which shows me the DOMAINS
> which have been visited, but not the subdomains...
>
> For example: *.tiscali.com but I can't see let's say "webmail.tiscali.com"
> (I don't know if it exists, I'm just trying to explain my trouble!)...
>
> How may I reach this???
>
> Do I have to set something special in SQUID or in CALAMARIS???
> Thanx

nothing special in squid (if you look at the logs the information is already
there) or in calamaris (the tool is not intended to extract that information
from the logs). you need a different log analyzer: i use sarg [1], which
does what you want, on a per-user/per-ip basis. you can find additional log
analyzers in the "Related" section of the squid homepage [2]

good luck,

[1] http://web.onda.com.br/orso/
[2] http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/

--