Re: [squid-users] patching squid with developments

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:03:41 +0200

All patches from devel.squid-cache.org can be applied using the "-p1"
argument to patch.

Please note that you will need a full developmen suite including
  * automake 1.5 + some patches for better result
  * libtool
  * autoconf
  * normal development tools

Many of the devel.squid-cache.org patches will require some work to get
them going, and certainly so if you are testing more than one of these
developments at the same time.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker