[squid-users] compiling squid-head patched with rproxy.patch

From: Klavs Klavsen <ktk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:36:34 +0200

I found in the old-mail archives, that the linking errors I got when
running make -after manually patching client-side.c (I wonder if I did it
right?)..
was because of me not running bootstrap.sh..

When I run bootstrap.sh I get this output :-(

aclocal: configure.in: 27: macro `AM_PROG_CC_C_O' not found in library
aclocal failed
Autotool bootstrapping failed. You will need to investigate and correct
before you can develop on this source tree

-------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------
Klavs Klavsen, IT-coordinator and Systems Administrator at
Metropol Online - http://www.metropol.dk
Tlf. 33752700, Fax 33752720, Email ktk@metropol.dk

Private- Email klavs@klavsen.net - http://www.vsen.dk

It is a myth that people resist change. People resist what other
people make them do, not what they themselves choose to do...
That's why companies that innovate successfully year after year
seek their peopl's ideas, let them initiate new projects and
encourage more experiments. -- Rosabeth Moss Kanter