[squid-users] user auth problem !

From: Arindam Haldar <arindamh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 11:16:45 +0530

hi all
im new to user auth with squid.. my box is rh linux 7.1 kernel 2.4.10 &
squid-2.4stable2..
i have tried to use pam_auth & getpsswd_auth but have totally failed so
far !.. i have tried the pam squid file as stated in pam_auth.c file &
have tried various modification from /lib/secirity/ files for pam auth &
passwd... looking at the archive i couldt find any solutions either !

i need to auth my office users & provide the management with the time
used by them on internet... am i using the right auth mo dules or should
i try radius plugins ?

pls can anyone help me...

thanx in advance
arindam haldar