Re: [squid-users] restrict group access

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:49:00 +0200

First, you need a tool to collect the usernames of all users in that
group, and put them in a file listing one username per line.

Second, use that file to build a proxy_auth ACL

acl group1 proxy_auth "/path/to/user/file"

and the time ACL to make a time restriction

then combinethe two ACL's in http_access to make the rule you want.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker