[squid-users] Re: Not a bug but a question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:26:09 +0200

We do not normally provide binaries. Most binaries are contributed by
other Squid users.

Specifically, what problems are you encountering?

Using a GNU toolchain (gcc, GNU make, etc) Squid should compile fine on
HP-UX.

Compiling using HP compilers and make programs may require some minor
adjustments as Squid hasn't been actively tested using a HP compiler
toolchain.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker