Re: [squid-users] Transparent cacheing and Polymix

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:09:57 +0200

If you are talking about the polygraph polymix thing, then it is no more
than aset of benchmarking profile to polygraph.

For load balancing, see

 * "Linux Virtual Server" <http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org>
 * the use of proxy.pac for load balancing.
 * WCCP
 * any countless commercial load balancing solutions (I have one if you
want).

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker