Re: [squid-users] Cache_dir disk problems with more info

From: Henrik Johansson <morge@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 01:35:46 +0200 (CEST)

Im sure it's 2.2S4.
I know the values are extremely big and have been talking before about
setting them to a lower value, problem is tht the machine is in production
and can only be taken down for a short period of time about once a month
(yes we have redundancy)...
Why they are set to this I don't know since it wasn't me who installed the
machine.

But the question still remains...what is eating up the space?

/Henrik J