[squid-users] cache problem

From: <Payal>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:29:33 +0530

Hi all,
I have squid installed properly on SuSe and it is working fine. But in
last few days I have observerd one thing.
I had a /cache partition where cache is stored. But now for last 4-5
days I am observing that the size of cache is not exceeding 150MB. Is
there any problem which I should specify in /etc/squid.cache?
When I see access_log I find that many ppl. are using squid. Then why
this problem?
Thanks and bye.
-Payal
http://mail.indiainfo.com