Re: AW: [squid-users] upgrading from squid 2.2 to 2.4

From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 06:33:34 -0700 (PDT)

actually, SuSE 7.2 and above have got both Squid 2.3 and Squid 2.4 distributions.. if you search on the CD in the series "n", u should find both versions...

AKNIT

--- "Mueller, Thomas" <Thomas.Mueller@cexp.de>
> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>thanks for your help, but I just found out that SuSE 7.3 uses Squid 2.3 NOT
>2.4 -
>well, so I have to compile 2.4 now, right?
>
>I just tried to get the documentation for stable 1:
>http://squid.visolve.com/squid24s1/squidman24s1.pdf
>
>and only get errors.
>
>I had problems before with version 2.2 with .pdf files but not just like
>that.
>Any hints?
>
>Regards
>Thomas
>

>-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----

Be different Get yourself a Globenetcafe.net email ID
Uganda's Newest internet cafe www.globenetcafe.net