Re: [squid-users] Unable to forward error

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:46:13 +0200

"Unable to forward" is seen when Squid cannot find a path where to send
the request. This can be seen if never_direct is allowed, and none of
your parent cache_peers is alive or all is excluded from the request by
cache_peer_access deny or cache_peer_domain excluding the requested
domain.

To find out the cache peer status, watch cache.log. If Squid has
problems to talk to your peers this will get reported there (and also
available in cachemgr).

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker