Re[2]: [squid-users] Problem with http_access

From: vkmail <vkmail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:27:40 +0200

HN> vkmail wrote:
>>
>> Hello all, pls help
>> I have such problem with squid:
>> Every time when I want to use a proxy => I received
>> TCP_DENIED/403 994 GET http://www.av.com/ - NONE/- -
>> TCP_DENIED/403 1003 GET http://www.filesearch.ru/ - NONE/- -
>>
>> But in my config file everything looks OK!

HN> The above indicates the request was denied by http_access, or possibly
HN> miss_access.

HN> What does your http_access and miss_access rules look like?

Temporary it looks like:
http_access allow all
miss_access allow all

HN> Another possibility is if you have Squid configured as an accelerator
HN> (https_accel_host directive), and tries to use it as a proxy without
HN> also turning on proxying (httpd_accel_with_proxy on directive).

I don't use http_accel*

And more I tried to use another config file from proxy-servers which works
fine and received the same result => TCP_DENIED.

There is no problem with starting squid and actually I don't know what
to do else cause I tried different version of Squid and different
squid.conf.

Any advices appreciated

--
Best regards,