[squid-users] something is corrupting my downloads

From: Brett Lymn <blymn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:46:31 +1030 (CST)

Folks,
        I have a hierarchy of squid caches that parent from our ISP's
cache. All appears to be working fine but I am experiencing what
appears to be data corruption when I download largish files from the
internet (I have tried various sites with various files... all seem
corrupted, yet if I ftp the _same_ file from the remote server it is
ok). The files are _not_ truncated, the byte counts match but, for
example, performing a zip integrity check on the file tells me the
file is bad. Has anyone else seen this happen?