[squid-users] ldap + acl

From: shadha <shadhanker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:38:28 +0530

hello all,

   I've posted second time .Plz consider this problem and provide me a
solution as soon as possible .

I need to make one acl that it denies access to a
group of users that authenticate in the LDAP directory.
can you help me or give me an example or the path that I must cover to
do this acl?

For example:
 acl ldap proxy_auth REQUIRED (working ok!)
 acl negatudo-netdeny?????

 http_access deny negatudo-netdeny
 http_access allow ldap (working ok)

 my squid functions upper-class in ldap. I don`t have problems in a basic
authentication
with my squid on ldap today but i need deny access of the 1000 users

thank`s a lot for attention.

TIA,
-shadha.