Re: [squid-users] Any comprehensive doc about cachemgr.cgi???

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:55:55 +0100

Some are documented in the Squid FAQ.

Francly, most of these values are not needed to look at unless you are
looking for something specific, and then it usually isn't that hard to
figure out what of all values that may be interesting.

For most causal uses where one wants to get a feeling of how the cache
performs and acts, what is needed is covered in the "General runtime
information" page.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker