[squid-users] Marking packets

From: Marek Wodzinski <majek@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 18:29:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I saw tcp_outgoing_tos feature in new squid, but this is still not that
what I need:-(
Is it possible to add other packet marking policy?
I need to mark packets between squid and client and marking
this with HIT or MISS.
This will be useful with limiting all internet traffic to user
but serving HITs with full available bandwith.

Or maybe somebody has other solution for this problem??

regards

majek

--
"If you want something done...do yourself!"  | mamy.to     \ sys&net
Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg                  | pilczyce.net \  admin