Re: [squid-users] User Authentification Local & Upstream

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:36:44 +0100

There is only room for one proxy username+password in HTTP.

Your cache can use the upstream to authenticate the users, or your users can
authenticate to your cache, which uses a static login to the upstream.

You cannot have the users authenticate separately to both.

--
MARA Systems AB
Giving you basic free Squid support