Re: [squid-users] 2.5 - stable?

From: Miquel van Smoorenburg <list-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:44:48 +0000 (UTC)

In article <00cf01c17a89$1bfe3f80$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>,
Robert Collins <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au> wrote:
> [...]

Based on the From: header. That's what majordomo and mailman do.

Anyway I'll see if I can fix the local mailsystems here so that I
can set the envelope-from as a mortal (exim disallows that by default).
Then I'll see if I can add -fmiquels@cistron.nl to the sendmail
invocation in .muttrc

Oooh, wait, I just discovered a new option in .muttrc, called
envelope_from. Perhaps that'll do what I want.

Mike.

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.