Re: [squid-users] Is Squid slow?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 16:37:34 -0600

Umm... Try again Steven. You've told us nothing.

It's not normal for Squid to be slow or work intermittently, and none of
us are generally seeing such an issue.

What is it that is 'slow'? Does data trickle in, or does it take a long
time to even start serving data? What client load are you supporting
and on what size internet link and Squid server?

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com