RE: [squid-users] intergrating websense with squid

From: Hubbard, Dan <dhubbard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:41:26 -0800

Gary, I am intrigued with your comments. What database are you using to
classify your content ? The largest value that we bring to the table is not
just our integrations but the depth of our categorized content.

As far as "more functionality" could you please explain what details you are
talking about ?