Re: [squid-users] has someone ever used the redirector "jesred"?

From: <Mauro.Del.Giudice@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:56:51 +0100

From: Mauro Del Giudice@ESA on 12/04/2001 02:56 PM

The behavior is the same with both "on" and "off" for
httpd_accel_uses_host_header: the URL are not rewrited.

|--------+----------------------->
| | Henrik |
| | Nordstrom |
| | <hno@squid-ca|
| | che.org> |
| | |
| | 2001/12/03 |
| | 23:02 |
| | |
  | |
  | To: Mauro Del Giudice/esrin/ESA@ESA |
  | cc: squid-users@squid-cache.org |
  | Subject: Re: [squid-users] has someone ever used the redirector |
  | "jesred"? |

Read the descriptions of httpd_accel_host and
httpd_accel_uses_host_header again.