Re: [squid-users] about wccp

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:12:45 -0800 (PST)

a-o-a

        Thanx for helpling but actually I tried it
many times, but my attempts didnt succeded, so can u
guied me a bit in detail that where do I have to make
changes, do I have to add anothre toute map with
differnet precedence, or do I have to edit
access-list, just a little detail and I will do the
rest stuff..pls.....

--- Henrik Nordstrom <hno@marasystems.com> wrote:
> Yes, by making a policy that routes different
> requests to different caches.
> But then it is most likely better to use WCCP
> routing than policy routing as
> WCCP is more flexible and already has such a
> policy..
>
> Regards
> Henrik
>

> On Tuesday 04 December 2001 17.44, Mohsin Khan
> wrote:
>
> >     Regarding the policy routing, can we use two
> or
> > three caches in policy routing, I have tried once
> but
> > didnt succesied. Any info pls.??
>
> --
> MARA Systems AB
> Giving you basic free Squid support
> Priority support or Squid enhancements available on
request

=====
Regards,
Mohsin Khan