[squid-users] max-stale.. can it be ignored?

From: Klavs Klavsen <ktk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:44:31 +0100

Hi guys,

My squid - which is acting as a reverse proxy (ie. originserver) is not
caching certain url's.. I enabled log_mime_hdrs.. and saw this in the
request:

Cache-Control: max-stale=0

could that be the cause of the squid not caching?

If so - is it possible to change this, so that my squid will actually
cache..?

-------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------
Klavs Klavsen, IT-coordinator and Systems Administrator at
Metropol Online - http://www.metropol.dk
Tlf. 33752700, Fax 33752720, Email ktk@metropol.dk

Private- Email klavs@klavsen.net - http://www.vsen.dk

It is a myth that people resist change. People resist what other
people make them do, not what they themselves choose to do...
That's why companies that innovate successfully year after year
seek their peopl's ideas, let them initiate new projects and
encourage more experiments. -- Rosabeth Moss Kanter