Re: [squid-users] Can reach some sites only via default parent by not direct with Squid 2.4.STABLE2

From: Jörg Spilker <js@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:38:37 -0000

Hi Hendrik,

yes, i´m running Linux 2.4.10. But i just checked it. ECN is disabled. I
though it could be the DF problem (i´m running a DSL connection to my
provider with pppoe). But i´ve checked all my networks and all are set to
MTU of 1492. Maybe it´s a problem with the SuSE firewall2 script. I´l check
this later by just disabling the firewall. But as i can reach the site not
using squid, t think it´s not a problem with the firewall.

Greetings, Jörg