RE: [squid-users] Using squid 2.4 as an accelerator

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:57:51 -0600

I found the documentation in the Squid Configuration Manual. I was following
the directions in the User Manual. Perhaps the end of the virtual hosting
section should include a reference for readers to read the Configuration
Manual for the rest of the information? Just a suggestion.

Regards, Dustin

---
Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>
Information Systems Consultant
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams