RE: [squid-users] Caching Web sites

From: <sean.upton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:54:08 -0800

Or, the answer would be have a redirector write the redirected (cached) URLs
to a database, which can be queried for unique values by a script automating
wget. Or use the redirector to fork off wget to preemtively follow links.
Serves the same end. A script based redirector like Pyredir should be easy
enough to hack to do this.

Sean