[squid-users] REFRESHING SITES USING ACCELERATOR

From: <ray.taft@dont-contact.us>
Date: 11 Dec 2001 09:29:13 -0800

Friends, Countrymen, Squid Gurus... Lend me your ears...

I am using squid in Accelerator mode. Everything is working well, however, I am having a bear of a time with refreshing the cache.

How can I tell the squid server to update the cache with new data from an origin server I am accelerating?

Can I do anything on the Origin Server side? (Head, Meta, etc) to pass the refresh value / instructions from the origin server to the Squid Accelerator?

Thanks!

RT