[squid-users] SO_FAIL

From: TK <tk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:08:14 +0100

Hello all,

I need some help regarding the store log action. I get for all objects a
SO_FAIL. Because I can't find information on it in the faq's, and the
store_log.c has no comment on it, I've to ask you why this SO_FAIL is
here.
I've compiled 2.5 with coss filesystem, if I run squid with debug on it
says:
-- Swap maxSize 102400 KB
my swap file is called: test.swap it is zero bytes and keeps being zero
bytes (I assume the problem can be traced back to this). A swap log file
is made (swap.log.00) and this file grows ...
The files owners for both files are the same and have the same
permissions..

thank you for your time,
Tom