Re: [squid-users] FTP-gateway through SQUID

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:27:56 +0100

Sorry, I am not familiar with configuration of SuSE Proxy Suite
configuration, and do not have a Open Source support contract to you.
I'd suggest looking into the documentation.

I try to provide a basic level of free support for Squid questions
courtesy to myself and MARA Systems AB, but that is a different service
and does not cover other Open Source components.

The SuSE Proxy Suite has no relation to Squid Proxy.