[squid-users] Re: R: [squid-users] Cache Manager questions...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:38:32 +0100

Please keep discussions on the Squid-users list.

What to look for depends what you are interested in seeing. What the thing
you want to look for should read like depends on your system, amount of
traffic and size of link.

Generally the service times are good indicators of the performance. Hit ratio
can also be interesting. So is memory & CPU usage.. Generally mostly
everything printed on the "General Runtime Information" page is interesting
in one way or another. Get familar with what there is.

--
MARA Systems AB
Giving you basic free Squid support