Re: [squid-users] R: [squid-users] log analyser

From: Dc Ad <dcad123@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 02:24:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the mails. Ppl. have suggested
calcamaris and webalizer. Are they easy to install. I
don't have much experience with Linux.
Also, one OT question, can I generate a data file
where the amount of bytes downloaded or uploaded by
each clients [ it maybe using http, ftp, smtp, pop or
anything can be measured? I use ipchains as
transparent proxy.
Thanks a lot again and bye.
-Shantanu